If you’re an officer or a director of a Québec based listed company or a professional working with or advising a or more Québec companies listed on a stock exchange, Québec Bourse is your association.
Québec Bourse is an association of Québec-based public companies whose mission is to promote their interests and value the stock markets.
Québec Bourse objectives are:
1. To establish QB as the voice of Québec’s public companies and their key representative in dealing with regulatory and government authorities;
2. To increase members’ visibility among market participants (such as institutional investors, securities brokers, and retail investors) and the Québec media;
3. To foster collaboration and networking among members;
4. To provide information, training opportunities and a forum for discussion on best practices in order to support members in their activities and roles as officers of listed companies;
5. To educate and inform retail investors about the stock market for small and midsize businesses.
Why Québec Bourse?
- To represent you with regulatory bodies and assert your opinions;
- To increase the visibility of Québec’s publicly-traded small and midsize businesses;
- For networking activities and information sessions;
- To promote collaboration between market participants;
- A diverse and motivated Board of Directors.
For questions and further information, contact Louis Doyle by email at email@example.com or by phone at 438.394.7328 or 514.699.4647.