Québec Bourse is an association of Québec-based public companies whose mission is to promote their interests and value the stock markets.
Québec Bourse objectives are:
1. To establish QB as the voice of Québec’s public companies and their key representative in dealing with regulatory and government authorities;
2. To increase members’ visibility among market participants (such as institutional investors, securities brokers, and retail investors) and the Québec media;
3. To foster collaboration and networking among members;
4. To provide information, training opportunities and a forum for discussion on best practices in order to support members in their activities and roles as officers of listed companies;
5. To educate and inform retail investors about the stock market for small and midsize businesses.